Meth testing is done to determine whether or not a home or building previously used to cook or smoke methamphetamine is still contaminated with meth residue. Meth testing is strongly recommended when you buy, sell, or rent a property to keep the inhabitants of the property safe from the health problems cause by meth contamination and residue.
Who Should Have Meth Testing Performed?
- Real Estate Agents: To be sure that listed properties are not compromised by the presence of meth residue.
- Property Buyers: If you are in the market for buying a residential or commercial property, it just makes good sense to protect your investment by having it tested for meth beforeyou buy.
- Business Owners: If you suspect meth use at your place of business, having your buildings tested by AEI Decon will help you get the answers you’re looking for.
- Families: If you have reason to believe your spouse or child may be using meth, you may want to have bedrooms, recreation rooms, the garage, or cars tested.
- Rental Property Owners: Residential rental properties and storage units are hotbeds for meth labs as well as meth use. Have your investments tested regularly for your safety as well as your tenants’.
For Meth contamination testing and remediation, call AEI Decon at (801) 888-6698