AEI Decon is Utah’s number one resource for mold remediation and methamphetamine decontamination. With over fifteen years of experience, our skill and knowledge make us the local favorite with home homeowners, REO brokers, and investors. Our customers know us for our high standards, excellent service, and our commitment to completing each job at the lowest possible expense.
Rest assured, we’re not your run-of-the-mill disaster cleanup company. Our Utah Certified Decontamination Specialists can do it all: methamphetamine testing and decontamination, mold mitigation and remediation, hoarder house clean up, sanitization and disinfection, and more. Whether it’s a car, home, business, apartment, or other property, we’re here to help.
Benefits of using AEI Decon for your Meth and Mold cleanup services include:
- Neutralization of methamphetamine and mold contaminants
- Reduction in time required to complete decontamination (resulting in a quicker sale for your home or property)
- Improving indoor air quality, creating a safe living environment
- Killing dangerous bacteria and viruses (including Coronavirus/SARS-CoV-2)
- Eliminating foul odors, including tobacco smoke and pet odors
- Guaranteed Decontamination
- Reduced liability and guaranteed clearance with the health department
We’re invested in promoting the education and welfare of the people we serve. That means we’ll walk you through every step to ensure you understand what to expect during the decontamination process. Our customers know they can count on our professional, licensed, and insured methods to make their homes liveable once more. To hear what they have to say for themselves, feel free to visit our testimonials.
Or if you prefer, call us to learn more about our mold remediation and decontamination services in Utah. Call today for a free estimate at (801) 888-6698.