AEI Decon is Utah’s number one resource for mold and meth remediation and decontamination. We take pride in our work, and in doing our part in building safe and clean communities. And with over fifteen years of experience, it’s no surprise that our skill and knowledge make us the local favorite. Whether they’re homeowners, REO brokers, or investors; our customers know they can trust us to do the job right. In fact, we’re widely known for our high standards, excellent service, and our commitment to completing each job at the lowest possible expense.
Rest assured, we’re not your run-of-the-mill disaster cleanup company. Indeed, our Utah Certified Decontamination Specialists can do it all: methamphetamine testing and decontamination, mold mitigation and remediation, hoarder house clean up, sanitization and disinfection, and more. In short, we’re here to help with any decontamination project you might have. That includes cars, homes, businesses, apartment complexes, and rental properties.
Benefits of Using AEI Decon For Your Meth and Mold Cleanup Services Include
- Neutralization of methamphetamine as well as mold contaminants.
- Reduction in time required to complete decontamination (also resulting in a quicker sale for your home or property.)
- Improving indoor air quality, creating a safe living environment.
- Killing dangerous bacteria and viruses (including Coronavirus/SARS-CoV-2.)
- Eliminating foul odors such as tobacco smoke and pet odors.
- Guaranteed Decontamination.
- Reduced liability and guaranteed clearance with the health department.
At AEI Decon, we’re invested in promoting the education and welfare of the people we serve. That means we’ll walk you through every step to ensure you understand what to expect during the decontamination process. We also take the time to answer every question you may have and help you find the most affordable options for your situation.
That’s why our customers know they can count on us for the best in remediation and decontamination in Utah. To hear what they have to say for themselves, feel free to visit our testimonials. Or, give us a call to learn more about how our professional, licensed, and insured methods is sure to make your home liveable once more at (801) 888-6698.