AEI Decon is Utah’s number one resource for mold remediation and methamphetamine decontamination. With over fifteen years of experience, our skill and knowledge make us the local favorite with home homeowners, REO brokers, and investors. Our high standards and service are well known, as is our commitment to completing each job at the lowest possible expense.
Rest assured, we’re not your run-of-the-mill disaster cleanup company. Our Certified Decontamination Specialists can do it all: methamphetamine testing and decontamination, mold mitigation and remediation, hoarder house clean up, sanitization and disinfection, and more. Whether its a car, home, business, apartment, or other property, we’re here to help.
Benefits of using AEI Decon for your Meth and Mold cleanup services include:
- Neutralization of methamphetamine and mold contaminates.
- Reduction in time required to complete decontamination (resulting in quicker marketability for your home or property).
- Improving indoor air quality creating a safe living environment.
- Killing dangerous bacteria and viruses (including Coronavirus/SARS-CoV-2).
- Eliminating foul odors, including tobacco smoke and pet odors.
- Guaranteed Decontamination.
- Reduced liability and guaranteed clearance with the health department.
We’re invested in promoting the education and welfare of the people we serve. That means we’ll walk you through every step to ensure you understand what to expect during the decontamination process. Our customers know they can count on our professional, licensed, and insured methods to make their homes liveable once more. In fact, our highly trained Certified Decontamination Specialists are present on all sites to ensure each job is done right the first time.
We invite you to contact AEI Decon today to find out more about our mold and meth testing services as well as our remediation processes. Call today for a free estimate at (801) 888-6698.