Currently, there is no comprehensive method for tracking or listing properties that were
used as meth labs. You should call your local law enforcement agency to
confirm that a seizure of chemicals took place on the property, and to
obtain the name of any hazardous materials contractor who may have
removed materials. The contractor should have information on what
chemicals were present on the property. Additional information may be
obtained from your county health department, fire department, or the owner
of the property.